Vintage 1950's Mid Century Modern Eames Era Hanging Glass Wall Sconce Lamp Light
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Original Vintage Working 1950's Mid Century Modern Eames Era Modernist Art Deco Hanging Glass Wall Sconce Lamp Light. The Lamp Wall Base Has a Dark Walnut Wood Coffin Shaped Wall Plate with Arched Wooden Arm, From Which Hangs a Funky Downward Conical Lamp with Chrome Top, and Conical Textured Yellow Amber Crackle Glass Shade, Absolutely Stunning!
This Has a Bracket to Easily Hang On The Wall. It is a Corded Plug-In Lamp with Single Socket, and Cord Switch.
The Glass Shade Measures approx. The Hanging Lamp Fixture (Not Including the Wall Base and Arm) Measures approx. This is in Good Working Condition and Safe to Use in Your Home.
What You See Pictured is What is Included! Don't pass this one up, You Won't Find One Like This Again!!! The item "Vintage 1950's Mid Century Modern Eames Era Hanging Glass Wall Sconce Lamp Light" is in sale since Thursday, December 20, 2018. This item is in the category "Antiques\Periods & Styles\Mid-Century Modernism". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Shade Size: 10 3/4" Long
- Base: Dark Walnut Wood Coffin Shape Wall Base
- Switch: Plug In Lamp with Cord Switch
- Age: 1950 - 1960's
- Socket: Single Lamp Socket
- Featured Refinements: Tulip Sconce Lamp Globe Shade
- Working: Yes!
- Wall Base Size: 17 1/2" Tall x 5" Wide
- Type: Hanging Wall Sconce Lamp Light
- Material: Wood, Metal and Glass
- Style: Mid Century Modern Modernism Modernist Deco Eames
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Glass Shade: Conical Textured Yellow Amber Crackle Glass
- Color: Dark Walnut Wood, Brass, Yellow Amber Glass
- Sub-Style: American
- Hanging Lamp Light Size: 15 1/2" Long
- Maker: Unsigned